Metal Building System
Metal Building System
We as a company believe in making a difference in our client’s lifestyle by incorporating modern trends with cultural values.
A Pre-engineered building (PEB) also called Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB) or simply Engineered Metal Buildings (EMB) is a steel structure built over a structural concept of primary and secondary members, and roof sheeting connected to each other. The structural members are custom designed to be high in strength as well as lighter in weight.
At present Steel is the material of choice for all in building construction, compared to concrete and timber. Thus steel building designs have become more flexible, durable and adaptable. In future too the choice of steel building will have the same effect as on today.
Primary Sections - Column,Rafters.
Secondary Sections - Purlins, Tie rods, Eave Strut, Rake angles, Girts.
- Cranes and Mazzanines.
- Roofing and Cladding â€“ Roof Panel and Wall Panel.
- Accessories â€“ Canopy, Turbo Vent, Ridge Vent, Gutters, Crane Runways,
- Insulations, Louvers, Roof curb, Sealants, Fasteners etc.
USE OF PEB:
PEB concept has been very successful and well established in North America, Australia and is presently expanding in U.K and other European countries. PEB is ideal for construction in remote & hilly areas due to its low cost and fast completion. PEB concept has acted as a catalyst in the infrastructure development of the country. Single storied houses for residential purposes take minimum time for construction and can be built in any type of geographic location like extreme hot, extreme cold hilly areas, high rain prone areas, plain land and seismic zones etc. The PEB rigid frame comprises of built-up members with tapered or straight columns and tapered rafters. The frame is erected by bolting the end plates of connecting sections together.
Pre-engineered building systems In India, finds primary application in construction of Warehouses and construction of Industrial Buildings. The recent focus has also shifted to cover Rural as well as urban, individual and mass housing projects, farmhouses and slum rehabilitation projects.
Application of pre-engineered steel buildings has also included the following:
- PEB Structures are fabricated to the end â€“ users requirement in a factory and erected at site, which leads to saving of time.
- PEB is ideal for Factory Buildings, Warehouses, Aircraft Hangars, Indoor Stadiums, Fuel Stations, Metro Stations, Bus Terminals, Parking Lots, Schools, and Outdoor Stadiums with canopies where the intermediate columns are to be avoided.
- PEB is ideal for Show Rooms, Office Complexes, Commercial Complexes & Supermarkets.
- PEB is ideal for Labour Camps, Community Centers, Equipment housing , Telecommunication shelters, Airports, Railway Stations & Railway Storage yards, Exhibition Halls etc. due to its aesthetics look.
- PEB is ideal for buildings in City Area where land cost is too high.
- PEB is ideal for buildings that need to be relocated to other places.
- PEB is ideal for buildings that are to be built faster.
- PEB is ideal for Residential Sectors .
- PEB is ideal for Buildings that need to be expanded in future.
THE MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS OF PEB MEMBERS ARE AS BELOW:
PRIMARY BUILT UP MEMBERS:
High grade steel plate conforming to ASTM A572M Grade 345 Type 1 carrying minimum Yield Strength of 34.5kN/cm2. It is factory Pained with a Minimum of 40 microns (DFT) of red oxide primer.
Galvanized high grade steel conforming to ASTM A653 Structural quality Grade 50 with zinc coating G90, Available in 1.5 mm, 1.75 mm, 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm thicknesses having minimum Yeild Strength as 34.5 kN/cm2.
BRACING SYSTEMS :
M.S. Rod bracing shall conform to Structural Components of ASTM A36 Grade 36 or equivalent with minimum yield stress of 34.5KN/cm2.
SPECIFICATION OF STEEL:
Flange & web material for buildup section of all PEB structural member are fabricated from high grade steel plate conforming IS: 2062, ASTM AS 572 50, Grade 345 type. Purlins are secondary members of steel structure are cold formed Z & C shaped section are made of high grade steel conforming to ASTM A607 grade 50.