Roof insulation is the best and widely used method to prevent heat penetration from the outside environment to inside of the building. 90% of the radiations from the sun is blocked with the help of insulated roofing sheets. Roof insulation provides temperature stability and prevents unwanted noise penetration.
Insulated roofing sheets also prevent moisture condensation which may lead to mold, dripping, and rot inside your building. Polyurethane foam (PUF) sheets are widely used for proving roof insulation. Thus, many architectures are incorporating special roof insulation materials like PUF to extra care about the design and enhance the thermal stability of the buildings.
BENEFITS OF INSULATED ROOF PANELS
- Heat Retention and prevention: Heat insulation for roofs provide comfortable and cozy space in the houses, workplaces, etc. Thus, helping to cut down the energy consumptions.
- Energy Savings: Insulated roofing panels help you to maintain the desired room temperature. Thus, you don’t require to turn AC’s or heaters more frequently, cutting down significant consumption of the electricity and saves your pocket.
- Act as Protection Layer: It helps to protect the roof from the direct impact of the harsh climatic conditions.
CHARACTERISTICS OF ROOF INSULATION
- It provides high thermal performance
- Gives good mechanical strength
- It is resistant to solar radiation
- Act as a barrier for air, wind, and moisture
- Prevent vapor transmission by applying exterior and interior insulation
- Different roof insulation materials for different geographical needs.